Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Skype

I have few friends study oversea after both of us graduated from secondary school. Some of them in America, China, Russia or England. It's hard to meet with them because of the far distance. But, I still can see and communicate with them. By using Skype, I can either voice or video call them easily.

Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice calls and chats over the Internet. Skype has become popular for its additional features like instant messaging and video conferencing. It allows users to communicate through both instant messaging and voice chat. Voice chat allows calls between pairs (or above) of users and conference calling, same to video conferencing.

Skype give us a convenience of communication, so that I can contact and communicate with my overseas friends easily. I can know about their latest news eventhough we are not in the same place. Skype is a successful invention of software application.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment