Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Mobile Phone Sharing - Nokia N8

I'm a Nokia user. I had my own mobile phone when I was 14 years old. It was a present from my lovely daddy. Besides a user, I'm the fans of Nokia too. I like to search for Nokia's old or latest information. This few days, I addicted with its new model, N8. Actually Nokia N8 had released for a long time ago, but I love this mobile phone so much, that's why I would like to share its information here.

It is a Symbiam 3 smartphone from Nokia Nseries. Its body design is using anodised aluminium monocoque case and available in silver white, dark grey, orange, blue, and green. For me, I prefer silver white in color because it gives me a classic feeling. Its display is quite similar with iPhone. It has active-matrix OLED screen with capacitive touch, 640x360 pixels nHD and gorilla glass protective layer.

Besides those above, one of the features that I like most is we can shoot our masterpiece in HD. By using Nokia N8, we can record high-definition video.The Xenon flash which axisted in Nokia N8 allows us to take good pictures in low-light conditions as well. Then, we can share them with the world.


My dream mobile phone

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment