Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Facebook




I believe that the most popular social networking service is Facebook nowaday. As of January 2011, Facebook has more than 600 million active users. My friends, coursemates and even myself, are Facebook's users. Why Facebook can be so famous? I think this is because we can know the latest news of the friends we had added in Facebook through this social networking service. For me, I met with my old friends in Facebook. We connect and contact with each others through Facebook.

Facebook has a lot of application. Users can create profiles with photos, lists of personal interests, contact information, and other personal information, add other users as friends and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile. Besides that, users may join common interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college, and other characteristics.

I like to communicate with friends and other users through private or public messages and a chat features. Also, my another favorite application, Photos application, where I can upload albums and photos. I can upload an unlimited number of photos. Photo albums are the sweet memories between me and my family, and also my friends.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment