Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Container as Content

The title "Container as Content" was given by my lecturer during today class. When I search for the information in internet, I found a topic "The Ark of Awareness". (source from: http://www.arkofawareness.com/artwork/17-container-or-content) It slightly describes about the meaning and examples of container or content. I like the picture as stated below because it had shown the meaning of container as content simply.



Based on the source found, it states a person can have all kinds of wonderful thoughts about new awareness, transformation, and arks of awareness but the thoughts are not it. So what is the container and what is the content? In my opinion, I agreed with the above statement. I think content can be the message that we want to convey while the container is the medium that we use to convey the content. So, both container and content are always functioning in our brain as this is part of the fundamental structure of the human mind.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment