Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Goodbye!



Time flies, this post will be my last post for my eDesign blog. The end of Environmental Design subject is coming soon too. Two blog posts per week, there're 18 posts (include this post) in this blog. I would like to do a conclusion for my eDisgn blog.

This blog is one of my Environmental Design subject's assignments. I have been blogging for 9 weeks. I felt that I had improved some knowledge through blogging. This is because I had to search on the internet during blogging as I need to know and get more data or information of my selected topics. I had learnt and gained a lot of knowledge from those information.

I had shared my childhood's hero, favorite cartoon, novel and history, mobile phone, song, movie and etc. Besides that, I had blogged about the three topics which given by my lecturer, "The Navigation Design", "Murphy's Law in Design" and "Container as Content".

Overall, I like the song sharing's post, "At the beginning" the most. Why? As what I stated in that post, the lyrics of the song is meaningful which talked about the development of our right attitude in our lives. Be brave! Be strong!

Lastly, I would like to say "goodbye" to eDesign Blog. Thank you for giving me a place to share and vent out my feeling!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment