Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Pikachu

I love cartoon, anime, and manga. Beside Doraemon, Pikachu is one of my favourite cartoon characters too. He is one of the species of Pokemon creatures. Pikachu is the most famous character among Pokemon because he is a central character. I love his "pika...pika" sound when he's talking with his host or friends. As I know, when he is angry or facing with the enermy, his face will generate electricity and attack those evil person.

When I was a child, Pokemon was very popular among children. Most of the children, including me bought the collection of Pokemon games, books, trading cards and other media. Before tuition, I changed the cards with my friends. We talked about Pokemon and Pikachu. Both of us played "Pikachu Volleyball" game. That is why Pikachu was the precious memories of my childhood.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment