Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

My hero, Doraemon.

I believe that everyone has their own idols or heros during childhood. My hero is Doraemon when I was a kid. Why doraemon? Because Doraemon can fulfill people's wishes by taking out some tools from his pocket in front of his stomach. When I was a child, I always imagine that if i have Doraemon as my partner, I can get straight "A"s during examination, I can be the champion in all competition, I can get toys as many as I wish and so on. Somemore, Doraemon is the hero of the universe. He always try his best to save our earth and people from falling into the wrong hands.

Nowadays, our earth is sick and go from bad to worse. There's a lot of natural disasters happened to our earth and made the masses lost their lives and homeland. If I have Doraemon, I wish he can save the lives and our earth to prevent the end of the world.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment