Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Interior Design







The photos above are some examples of interior design.

Based on the definition from Wikipedia.com, interior design is a multi–faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment and home lifestyle enhancement.

I like to appreciate interior design because it provides me unlimited of imagination. Eventhough I'm not studying interior design, but everytime When I look at the examples of interior design, I will start to imagine about my future home lifestyle and the decoration of house. Finally, my dream house appears in my mind and I hope it will be mine in someday.

Besides that, I admire the 3D modelling skills of those interior designers. They always built up a good interior environment which looks real. A beautiful interior environment will help me to improve my imagination of the dream house.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment