Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Blogging with Blogger



I'm thinking of Blogger When I am doing this written assignment. Why Blogger? Because I'm a blogger and I'm using blogger to blog. I have few Blogger's account. Besides my private blog, I'm using others to do my assignments or projects. For examples, subjects of Computer Graphics, Creative Studies, Creative Communication and this subject, Environmental Design.

I have a private blog. I still remembered that I started my first blog post in year 2009. Then, I addicted with blogging. I can share my thinking and vent out my feeling through blog. I can improve my writing skills too. By using blog, I can know the latest news of my friends who love blogging too. In my opinion, besides facebook, blogging is a convenience social network to connect and contact with others.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment